Letrozolexin (Letrozole)- 2.5 mg/tab -20 tab/blister – Euro Pharmacies
Letrozole is a non-steroidal aromatase inhibitor and the active substance is Letrozole. It has been approved for the purpose of use in human: it is not a steroid, not having androgenic activity, not more toxic, not damaging the liver organ, or not a narcotic or addictive component.
Out of stock
Letrozole (Femara) is an oral, anti-estrogen drug that is used for treating postmenopausal women with breast cancer. The growth of some breast cancers in postmenopausal women is promoted by estrogens that circulate in the blood, and the adrenal glands are the main source of these circulating estrogens. One of the best strategies for combating undesirable estrogenic effects and in particular, gynecommastia, is to incorporate Letrozole 2.5mg pills into your cycle.
- Dosage: 0.5-2.5mg per day depending on purpose of use
- Concentration: 2.5 mg/tab
- Our warehouse Euro-Pharmacies is shipping in Europe and Worldwide. But this warehouse is NOT shipping in Australia, Canada and United States.
- Brands available from our Warehouse Euro-Pharmacies : Euro-Pharmacies
- Shipping cost for our Warehouse Euro Pharmacies = $25(+15% of total order amount if you select our insurance)
- It takes usually within 5 working days (except weekend) after your order is paid to ship.
- After shipped, delivery in Europe (France, Italy, Germany, …) : 4-10 days and in the rest of the world: 7-12 days
- Shipping tracking number is sent 2 – 5 days after shipped.
- We give particular attention to the packaging and delivery of all your products. Each shipment is treated with the utmost care. Our products are vacuum sealed to ensure protection, sterility, and especially incomparable discretion. We ship the products with their original packaging and instructions.