CJC-1295 with DAC 2mg – Euro Pharmacies
Ideal peptide for lean mass, CJC-1295 can be combined easily with other peptides. The only difference between the CJC-1295 and the CJC-1295 DAC is their half-life. CJC-1295 has a very short acting half-life of about 30 minutes while CJC-1295 with DAC has a half-life of 8 days approximately. This peptide falls into the class of GHRH (Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone).
- Product and Laboratory: CJC-1295 with DAC Euro Pharmacies
- Form: Subcutaneous injection
- Ingredients: CJC-1295 with DAC
- Concentration: 2 mg / vial
- Packaging: 1 vial
- Dosage: 2 mg per week
Beginners Intermediate Advanced Female 2 mg per week 2 mg per week 2 mg per week 2 mg per week
- Type: Weight loss cycle: reducing body fat (abdominal fat) and getting lean mass
- Protection: No need for protections
- Level: All users
Euro-pharmacies continues to pursue a rich future in pharmaceuticals as we focus on compliance, convenience, efficacy and safety, and providing affordable generic products to patients and society worldwide.
Shipped from WH Euro Pharma and Received in 7 to 12 days for $25 (click for details)
- Our warehouse Euro-Pharmacies is shipping in Europe and Worldwide. But this warehouse is NOT shipping in Australia, Canada and United States.
- Brands available from our Warehouse Euro-Pharmacies : Euro-Pharmacies
- Shipping cost for our Warehouse Euro Pharmacies = $25(+15% of total order amount if you select our insurance)
- It takes usually within 5 working days (except weekend) after your order is paid to ship.
- After shipped, delivery in Europe (France, Italy, Germany, …) : 4-10 days and in the rest of the world: 7-12 days
- Shipping tracking number is sent 2 – 5 days after shipped.
- We give particular attention to the packaging and delivery of all your products. Each shipment is treated with the utmost care. Our products are vacuum sealed to ensure protection, sterility, and especially incomparable discretion. We ship the products with their original packaging and instructions.
There are no reviews yet.