Somatropin 200 iu – 20 vials – Medicare Pharma
HGH (Somatropin) is well recognized as a fittingly called human growth hormone. Artificial Growth Hormone (HGH) is called HGH (Somatropin) (British: somatrophin). HGH refers to human growth hormone and is also a short form for human GH (Somatotropin) taken from human pituitary glands. A protein produced in the pituitary gland which excites the liver to generate somatomedins, it encourages growth of bone and muscle. HGH remains in the bloodstream for simply a few minutes. However, this is sufficient to inspire its uptake by the liver, generating the creation of Insulin-like growth factor-1. This ingredient is the most plentiful hormone formed by the pituitary gland in the brain. HGH peaks during the rapid-growth phase of adolescence, then progressively declines with age.
Out of stock
- Product and Laboratory: Somatropin by Medicare
- Effects: Fat loss, lean muscle gain, strength gain, connective tissue growth
- Ingredients: Somatropin
- Form: Subcutaneous injection
- Presentation : 20 vials x 10 IU
- Dosage: 2-12 IU per day depending on goal over a duration of your choice (see description for more advanced guidelines)
Beginners Intermediate Advanced Female 2 – 4 IU per day 4- 8 IU per day 8-12 IU per day 0.75-2IU per day
- Protection during treatment: Letrozole (if needed) / Anastrozole (Arimidex)
- Pct post cycle therapy: Letrozole (if needed) / Anastrozole (Arimidex)
- Stack: Any oral or injectable steroid variety
- Level: Suitable for all users
Somatropin [somatropin (rDNA origin) for injection] is a human growth hormone (hGH) produced by recombinant DNA technology. Somatropin has 191 amino acid residues and a molecular weight of 22,125 daltons. The amino acid sequence of the product is identical to that of pituitary-derived hGH. Somatropin may contain not more than fifteen percent deamidated GH at expiration. The deamidated form of GH has been extensively characterized and has been shown to be safe and fully active.