Ligandrol LGD-4033 10mg 90tabs – Spectrelabs
Known in full as Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators, SARM’s are the new generation performance enhancers. They work in a similar fashion as anabolic steroids in terms of the benefits but now without any adverse effects on non-targeted body tissues. How SARM’s achieve this is through activating constructive receptors in the nervous system. Through this, users gain dry muscles, burn fats quickly, endure longer while under intense workouts, and are stronger at the end of the cycle.
LGD 4033 is extremely well known and popular among all types of athletes, Due to its ability to increase lean muscle tissue without the side effects that come with steroids. LGD 4033 was originally developed by Ligand Pharmaceuticals for treatment for conditions associated with muscle wasting and Bone deterioration such as osteoporosis.
- Dosage: 3-10mg/day for 8 weeks
- Concentration : 10mg/tab
From 15 May to 15 June on PharmaHub.to,
GET 10% OFF ON ALL SARMS !
Using coupon code: SARMS
No minimum order, no restriction, working for all SARMS products. Enjoy today!
- Our warehouse SPECTRE LABS is shipping from the USA, only to the USA (New York, Los Angeles, Florida, North-Carolina, Texas…) (domestic). But this warehouse is NOT shipping in another country outside of the USA.
- Brands available from our Warehouse SPECTRELABS: SpectreLabs
- Shipping cost for our Warehouse SPECTRE LABS = $20 (+15% of total order amount if you select our insurance)
- It takes usually 24-48 hours (except weekend) after your order is paid to ship.
- After shipped (from the USA), delivery in 3-5 working days on average (to the USA only).
- Shipping tracking number is sent 2 – 3 days after shipped.
- We give particular attention to the packaging and delivery of all your products. Each shipment is treated with the utmost care. Our products are vacuum sealed to ensure protection, sterility, and especially incomparable discretion. We ship the products with their original packaging and instructions.
There are no reviews yet.